Saturday, July 9, 2011

Choosing Your Puffle



Is it hard to choose a perfect puffle for you? Is it hard for you to choose from all those adorable little faces looking up at you hopefully? You can buy all of them which would cost you a total of 8000 coins or you can find your match by taking the puffle quiz. In the quiz you will be asked a series of questions so they can find your perfect puffle. I prefer this way of picking a puffle because it shows me who I am most like. This ensures my penguin and puffle will be best friends for life. If you prefer a color then take that color but if you don’t share as many traits with the puffle than you would taking the quiz, your puffle will not be as happy being with you as your perfect match puffle would. Every time I take the quiz I get the Blue puffle.At one point I had 5 blue puffles (but then I didn’t play for a while so they ran away)! If you asked me to choose between picking by the quiz or picking randomly I would choose the quiz without even thinking.




1 comment:

  1. It's not based on your favorite color even though it seems like that. It is based on the whole quiz and the quiz changes too every time you do it.

    ReplyDelete