Monday, March 5, 2012

Punk Penguins



Haha. Most penguins I've seen are trying to get the Rock Chick look going or the Punk Penguin. Since I've seen so many of these, I decided to do an article on two that I invented that I personally really like. The first penguin I made has brown hair with pulled back bangs. Then I added some purple and yellow clothes and accessories to give it that popping look. Since purple and yellow are opposites on the color wheel and they are basically the lightest and darkest color also, they make each other stand out like neon colors do. The stand out makes the outfit look more "rock" like because of this detail.

The second outfit I made is the Pink and black one. Puffley22334 wears her black hair with a hippy strap and with volume. This makes it look a little more messy and like she was out dancing her ass off. I also added a lot of pink to this. Most people think pink is a girly color and it isn't punk, well wearing just black isn't punk. Wearing just black makes you look boring and secretive. To add a more rock look you need to add neon colors. I used a pink, ZEBRA scarf, a pink and black shirt, and some pink and white checkered shoes. Together, pink and black make an ultimate rocker outfit for your penguin.

The final thing I want to talk about is sun glasses. I know you don't have to wear sun glasses in real life to look punk but your penguin looks a lot better in them. Just make sure they match because they can ruin the whole look, trust me.

Thanks for reading!

<3
EBAtheFunkyMonkey/Puffley22334

No comments:

Post a Comment