Monday, March 5, 2012

News

Hey guys. I know I haven't been on in a while but I've sort of grown up. Club Penguin seems more like a child's game now so I don't play it anymore. But today I decided to go for some reason and I loved all the clothes I have (a lot). I decided I want to make this more of a fashion/gamer blog about Club Penguin so you know whats hot and how to make your penguin cute even if you aren't a member. So soon today I will probably have started that and I will have like 5 articles up because I really like to dress my penguin up. It's like a digital doll. I might also do this for my Sims 2 blog: The Way to Play Sims 2. Tell me if it is a good idea and even if it isn't, screw that. Thanks! :) ;)

<3
EBAtheFunkyMonkey/Puffley22334

Contact me at ebathefunkymonkey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment