Monday, March 5, 2012

Puffle Craze Pages




OMG! I love these adorable little outfits. Every single one comes with:
  1. Hair the color of a Puffle
  2. Face paint the color of a Puffle
  3. A boa the color of a Puffle
  4. A t- shirt the color of a Puffle (that also says I <3 My then a picture of a Puffle type)
  5. Shoes the color of a Puffle
These are only 3 of the 10! Yes 10! Outfits they have. They also have guy versions that have guy hair and capes. I loved these so much I bought every single item from the girl versions and the capes from the boy versions. I recommend if you are a member to get one of these outfits and show off what Puffle is you or what Puffle is best. Send me a picture of you walking the streets of CP with your hot new outfit and your cute pet!

Thanks for reading!

<3
EBAtheFunkyMonkey/Puffley22334

No comments:

Post a Comment