Monday, March 5, 2012

Member or Non Member Cutie Pink Pie Costume



So you might be thinking, "This is a horrible outfit, who would wear that?" Well first of all, it is a costume, and costumes are about fun. Second of all, it is cute. It makes your penguin look like a little fairy princess. I like this outfit because you can use it on non members as well as members. Just with members you can build on it. Club Penguin may not have these items anymore but if you are one of the older players (way before they made like the underground water fall parts and orange/white/brown Puffles) you might have some of these clothes. Feel free to build on this and add your own accessories. In fact, if you make any type of outfit you like, and want to share it, feel free to send a picture of it to me at this email: ebathefunkymonkey@gmail.com. Maybe I will post it and talk about it!

If you don't know how to take a picture like I do mine, go search "Snip It" into Google and you will find what I use. It's very easy, you just drag a box over what you want your picture to be.

Anyway thanks for reading, I can't wait to see your entry outfits!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment